Monday, April 22, 2013

Parker's dessert

 
I try and keep my photos somewhat organized in my computer. While I was moving some files around and cleaning out a bit I realized that I have a tendency to take twice as many pictures of Abby. She is always willing to pose for me and she loves the camera and it loves her right back. Parker is just as adorable but trying to get him to sit long enough is a challenge. He is harder to capture for sure! On Monday's we usually eat dinner with my parents and tonight Parker got to have a treat for eating most of his chicken. It was a rare moment where he was pretty focused on that ice cream cone and wasn't objecting to me snapping in his face. I was able to capture some funny pictures of him demolishing a chocolate ice cream cone.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment