Saturday, October 3, 2009

slacking







So it's been awhile since I've posted on here. Vicky and I went to Cory's graduation and had a good time. The separation was hard but the visit was worth it. Cory is now in San Antonio Texas. He has started his classes and has been assigned squad leader. I think he is in charge of 12 soldiers. So far AIT has been pretty mellow for him, he gets to call home every night. Abby has started preschool and we are working on her shape recognition. She is talking more and more and she is pretty sure she is in charge of the whole daycare. I am still working at the doctors office and I enjoy it. My memory card from Cory's graduation is having a problem but I'm hoping I can get it fixed or at least retrieve the photos. :( Cory got to have an off post pass the other day and he sent me some pictures of San Antonio from his phone. It looks big busy and beautiful. Abby my parents and I went to the ISU Homecoming parade this morning and had fun. Abby knows just how to pose and waive so cute so she got A TON of candy. I am looking forward to Halloween this year, I always enjoy dressing up Abby. I think she is going to be a cowgirl. Cory will be able to come home for Christmas for a few weeks so that will be nice to see him home. If I can salvage the photos I will post more! I am being told by Abby.... " Hey MOMMY!!! Stop that computer! So I better go she is trying to get my attention. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment