Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Engaged

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind! Parker turned THREE! Abby graduated kindergarten, I had such an amazing opportunity to participate in throwing a dance for cancer survivor day and we had a bridal shower for Cory's sister Amber. I'm way behind in blogging and I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to catch up. For now...

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of taking my sister-in-law's engagement pictures. I'm so excited for these two! Jason and Amber are great for each other and I was so glad Amber asked me to help out with the pictures.








Their wedding will be in August in Utah. I'm so excited for these two to begin their lives together! We all get to be in the wedding, so here's hoping Parker will be a better ring bearer at this wedding than he was for my cousin Lindsey's wedding. (pillow thrown, screaming, running away.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment