Saturday, February 23, 2013

In recent times...

Currently, I have no process for documenting my little family's lives. I've been taught that keeping a personal history is important; hopefully as I get better at this process that will become something I know to be true. My intentions are to post photos and write stories in hopes of printing the blog and keeping a better record. To be honest, my kids are growing so fast I want to have something to look at and remember the crazy, funny, horrible, challenging, adorable things they do. I am not a sugar coater, I love being a wife and mother but I often discover how difficult it is. Throughout the challenges and busy schedules and lessons I am continually humbled and taught how amazing it is to be a mom.




 Update: Our current situation
Cory: attending Idaho State University full time enrolled in the health care administration program. Set to graduate fall of 2014. He wants to get his master's degree as well but we are deciding between and MBA and an MHA. We'll cross that bridge when it gets closer. He is working part time at bannock county juvenile detention center. Cory has been playing basketball on a city league and he is about to start up a season of football on a local team.
CaeDee: working full time as a financial counselor at Portneuf Cancer Center. I love my job and co-workers. When I'm not at work you can find me exercising at Gold's gym with my Mom, taking Abby to piano and dance or buried alive underneath a constant growing mountain of laundry and dishes.
Abigail: Age six attending kindergarten at Syringa Elementary School on Wednesday's, Fridays and every other Monday. (YA, talk about fun to keep track of.) She loves school and has a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Haskett. She is reading and doing some basic writing as well as simple math equations. She is learning to play the piano and had a recital this past fall. She is dancing at DSDS in Pocatello and it is her absolute favorite thing to do, like EVER! If there is music on she is up and shaking her booty. Cory recently initiated a chore chart for her to earn money. She is an excellent helper at home and she (mostly) plays well with her little brother. Her favorite is America's Funniest Home Videos. Her mission in life is to capture the funniest video ever! She is constantly asking us to upload videos she takes on our phones. She is such a sweet and fun little girl. Cory and I are often telling her she isn't allowed to grow anymore, she has to STOP now!
Parker: Age two, master whirlwind of terror and destruction. He is currently attending potty training university. He is developing such a fun imagination and I love to listen to him play and create dialog with his toys. He is our singing man, knows mos words to the popular Kesha songs. He loves to in church but instead of singing "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam," he often tries to get a nice round of "WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!" going. He is extremely stubborn and moody. If we need him to do something I have to try and convince him that it's his idea or else we have a serious power struggle. He loves his Grandma's and asks to go see them regularly. His favorite show right now is Dora the explorer and guess who is favorite character on the show is? Most would assume either Dora or the fun loving side-kick, Boots the monkey... But alas his favorite character is Swiper the sneaky fox. He sneaks up on Dora and boots and steals their things and chucks them into the bushes. Parker often imitates swiper with his little friends at daycare.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment